The Isis Chiropractic Centres are aware of its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
This privacy notice describes, in line with GDPR, how we collect and use personal data about you during and after your time as a patient of this clinic. It also sets out how we use that information, how long we keep it for and other relevant information about your data.
When you supply your personal details to Isis Chiropractic Centres they are stored and processed in line with GDPR Regulations. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Processed fairly, lawfully and in a clear, transparent way
- Collected only for valid reasons that we find proper for the course of your time as a patient and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes
- Only used in the way that we have told you about
- Accurate and up to date
- Kept only as long as is necessary
- Process it in a way that ensures it will not be used for anything that you are now aware of or have consented to
- Kept securely
You can download a copy of the full document here.